Wednesday 14 May 2014

What I'm reading this fortnight

What I've finished reading
Heaven's Queen by Rachel Bach. I loved reading it, and I thought it was a great ending to the trilogy. I especially loved how straightforward the answer turned out to be, even though implementing it wasn't straightforward at all. I really felt the Devi/Rupert in this book, and Bach completely made me believe Rupert deserved Devi's trust again, something I wasn't sure was possible after the last book. I squee'd almost as much as Devi at the ending, and all the little details sprinkled throughout (but especially at the end) make me want to read more about Paradox, especially the King and Royal Family.  Definitely a series that will be going on my reread pile.

What I'm reading
I'm loaded with a cold and sore throat at the moment, so it's Nora Roberts' Shadow Spell as some light comfort reading.

What I'm reading next
I don't even think I'm going to try naming anythng this time as I seem to keep jinxing myself lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment