Saturday 10 May 2014

Goldfrapp concert

I can't believe it's already been over a month since I went to see Goldfrapp perform in Glasgow.

I had a great seat in the second row, and I had an absolutely fabulous time. I may have filled my phone with photos. :D

I'm not always a fan of support acts, but We Were Evergreen were fabulous and I loved them from the first song. I’m currently listening to their debut album Toward and annoyed that I couldn’t make their gig in Glasgow on Tuesday.


Aren’t they just adorable? Very few of my pictures turned out as they were all frantically moving about, and the energy was just fantastic. Also, cornet! I’m a lapsed player, and I love seeing it performed live, especially when it’s not expected.

Then Goldfrapp. Goldfrapp in concert is always a great experience, but this was just fantastic. The first half was songs from the latest album, and spine chillingly brilliant is the best description. (I JUST LOVE IT, okay?)


And then it was onto some of the back catalogue, all the favourites, although I didn't get very many photos as they all turned out blurred due to my rather inept bopping about.

Did I mention how much I loved it? A fabulous night all round.

No comments:

Post a Comment